Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday - The Ride Back

Reviewed the 3 forms (5-Stance, 2-Change, Stance with Gun) this
morning after the conditioning part of the workout. Packed up and
departed at 9, reaching the station at about 11:30. Had "lunch" at
KFC (really not a bargain at all, as the cost of fast food relative to
other food is much higher in China, and almost nothing is edible), and
got on the train (though getting all of our guns stowed posed a bit of
an issue). It's about 5:00 now, I've been writing these posts for the
last hour or so, several people in front of me have worked out a way
to turn a row of seats around so 2 rows of 3 seats face each other. I
talked with others and read the Chinese military classic The Art of
War by Sun Tzu for a while, others are watching movies on their
laptops or listening to music or sleeping, and the group of 4 in front
of me is playing cards very, very loudly (surprisingly, loudest of all
are the teachers). My battery is dying, but I've finished. I'll post
these when we return to BeiYu.

[UPDATE: Saturday morning, July 17th - Finished uploading these
posts, written on the train]

No comments:

Post a Comment